StarBrite Enzyme Fuel Treatment Petrol 29ml
Star Tron Enzyme Petrol Fuel Treatment is a multifunctional fuel additive which uses a unique enzyme technology that allows all engines to start easily and run smoothly, even when using ethanol-blended fuel or after sitting idle for months.
Star Tron allows fuel to burn more completely, which results in maximum performance, fuel efficiency and reliable operation.
Star Tron will stabilise fuel for up to two years, preventing the formation of gums and other solids that clog carburettors and fuel injectors.
Star Tron helps prevent phase separation by dispersing water throughout fuel as submicron-sized droplets that can be safely eliminated while the engine operates.
Star Tron Small Engine formula is ideal for use in all gas engines including: boats, cars, trucks, motorcycles, small equipment as well as engines that use pre-mix fuel.
- Star Tron Small Engine Formula is easy to mix in small applications under 180 litres.
- 29ml treats 23 litres of fuel.
- Cures and prevents ethanol fuel problems.
- Makes engines start easily and run smoothly.
- Stabilises gasoline for up to 2 years and rejuvenates old fuel.
- Removes and prevents gum, varnish and carbon deposits.
- Improves performance and fuel economy.
- Helps prevent phase separation by dispersing water into submircron-sized droplets.
- Overdosing not harmful.
- Can be added to fuel cans or directly into the vehicle / equipment fuel tank.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.