This boating porro prism binocular will give you high-performance but at a fraction of the cost.
It delivers more than 90% light transmission and features Steiner’s revolutionary Sports Auto Focus system, which once set to your eyesight, will allow observations from 18.3m to infinity without the need for focus readjustment.
Steiner’s Marine 7x50 has eye relief of a lengthy 22mm, great for comfortable extended viewing even with your glasses on.
- 7x Magnification: The marine standard, with a wide, stable image for tracking other boats, buoys and bridge numbers even in rough water.
- High Contrast Optics: Provide bright, sharply contoured images with a natural colour definition for outstanding viewing quality suitable for both beginners and professionals.
- Floating Prism System: Uses flexible silicon lens mount to absorb severe shock, impact and abuse without damage
- Sports-Auto Focus™ System: Lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps images razor sharp from 20 yards to infinity. No more chasing focus on moving objects.
- Waterproof and Rubber Armored: Durable construction that can stand up to wet conditions and ergonomic ridges and pads for a secure, comfortable grip
- Focus System: Sports-Auto-Focus™
- Optics Systems: High Contrast
- Close Focus: 66
- Exit Pupil: 7.1 mm
- Luminosity: 51
- Twilight Factor: 18.7
- Eyecups: Cylindrical
- Rubber Armoring: NBR Long Life
- Waterproof: Yes
- Weight 36.3 oz.
- Dimension (HxWxL) 5.5 x 8.1 x 3.0
- Neck Strap: Comfort
- Neck Strap Attachment: Standard
- Warranty: Heritage™ Warranty
- Objective Cover: Yes
- Rain Protection Cap: Yes
- Carry Case: Yes