A heavy duty, efficient battery switch with extremely low internal resistance and a 300 amp continuous rating.
With AFD (alternator field disconnect) protection.
The switch can be flush or surface mounted on a 3 5/8" (92 mm) diameter cut out. Comes with cable entry slots.
Made in U.S.A. Size 100 mm (4") x 100 mm (4") x 70 mm (2 3/4").
- Make-before-break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption
- Ignition protected—safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Switch Type: Selector 4 Position
- Color: Red
- Switch Positions: 4
- Battery Combine: Yes
- Alternator Field Disconnect: No
- Maximum Voltage: 32V DC
- Terminal Stud Torque: 140 in-lb (15.82 Nm)
- Continuous Rating: 350A
- Intermittent Rating: 600A (5 min)
- Cranking Rating 30 sec: 1200A
- Battery Inputs: 2
- Cable Clearance For 4/0 AWG Cables: 1.10in (27.94 mm)
- Cable Size to Meet Ratings: 4/0 AWG (120mm²)
- Mounting Holes: Accept 1/4" (M6) Screw
- Terminal Stud Size: 3/8" - 16 (M10)
- Weight: 1.30lb (0.59 kg)