A heavy duty, efficient battery switch with extremely low internal resistance and a 300 amp continuous rating.
With AFD (alternator field disconnect) protection.
The switch can be flush or surface mounted on a 3 5/8" (92 mm) diameter cut out. Comes with cable entry slots.
Made in U.S.A. Size 100 mm (4") x 100 mm (4") x 70 mm (2 3/4").
- Ignition protected—safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Accepts two 4/0 AWG (95mm²) battery cables
- Switch Type: Single Circuit ON-OFF
- Color: Grey
- Switch Positions: 2
- Battery Combine: No
- Alternator Field Disconnect: No
- Maximum Voltage: 32V DC
- Terminal Stud Torque: 220 in-lb (24.86 Nm)
- Continuous Rating: 600A
- Intermittent Rating: 900A (5 min)
- Cranking Rating 30 sec: 1750A
- Battery Inputs: 1
- Cable Clearance For 4/0 AWG Cables: 1.10in (27.94 mm)
- Cable Size to Meet Ratings: 4/0 AWG (120mm²)
- Mounting Holes: Accept 1/4" (M6) Screw
- Terminal Stud Size: 1/2" (M12)
- Weight: 1.30lb (0.59 kg)