The TMC automatic float switch for use with bilge pumps.
The float switch has a built in micro switch without mercury.
Can be used with 12V or 24V systems.
- Injection moulded plastic stylish curved design.
- Maximum durability corrosion resistance PC/ABS alloy surface.
- Ultrasonically sealed buoy body with a rolling steel ball inside to activate the micro switch.
- Turn on the bilge pump at 2.5" water level.
- The TMC auto protector float is designed to work with TMC panel switch pump safety protector (not included). This float switch will convert bilge pumps that draw 8A-18A at 12V or 4A-10A at DC-24V to fully automatic operation.
- Dimensions: (H)67mm x (L)116mm x (W)83mm
- For bilge pumps that draws current above 10A, this float switch must be used in combination with TMC panel switch.
- For bilge pumps that draws current below or equal 10A, TMC panel switch is optional for better protection