The P58 Triducer Multisensor is Airmar’s most-affordable, dual-frequency, 50/200 kHz, transom-mount design.
It combines depth, speed, and temperature functions in one housing.
Few parts make installation simple, and its compact size is attractive to small-boat owners.
The square-blade paddlewheel has good linearity and is quite accurate throughout the speed range.
- Recommended for small inboard/outboard boats.
- Depth, speed, and temperature.
- Includes temperature sensor.
- Square four-blade paddlewheel improves linearity.
- Accommodates transom angles between 2° and 22°
- Plastic transducer housing.
- Axiom, CP370, Axiom Pro RV
- Not recomended for boats with large inboard engines.
- Not recomended for stepped transoms, as a multisensor will be difficult to adjust.
- Good operation up to 44kn (50MPH).
- Vertically orients sound beams on hull with deadrise angle up to 22°.
- Adjusts to transom angles 2° - 22°
- Requires 89mm (3-1/2") of headroom to install.
- Bracket protects multisensor from frontal impact only.
- Raymarine P/N: A80566
- Airmar P/N: 31-714-2-01
- Power: 600W
- Mount Style: Transom
- Weight: 0.5 kg (1.1 lb)
- Hull Deadrise Angle: 2° to 22°
- Beam: 45°/11°
- Acoustic Window: Layered plastic urethane (LPU)
- RRP: $1,799.00Cat. No. 46178NSup. No. E70364-02AUS
- RRP: $2,199.00Cat. No. 46180NSup. No. E70365-03AUS
- RRP: $2,999.00Cat. No. 46182NSup. No. E70367-03AUS
- RRP: $5,299.00Cat. No. 46184NSup. No. E70369-03AUS
- RRP: $4,199.00Cat. No. 46200NSup. No. E70371-00AUS
- RRP: $6,499.00Cat. No. 46202NSup. No. E70372-00AUS