Tef-Gel is designed to perform in areas of Rust Prevention, Corrosion
Elimination & as an Anti Seize lubricant.
Applications & Benefits when Tef-Gel is applied
- Electrical Contacts - Inhibits corrosion
- All Grades Stainless Steel (inc 304 & 316) & Aluminium - No
corrosion & lubricated for serviceability.
- Mechanical Fastenings, Fittings & Hinges - Presentation &
function, prevents blistering paint & rust stains.
- Friction Between Tightened Nuts & Bolts - Prevents fretting
& galling of stainless threads.
- Prevents corrosion between dissimilar metals: Yes
- Dialectric - Suitable for use on electrical
connections: Yes, inert
- Prevents Galling: Yes
- Prevents Seizing - has lubricating ability for
- Product may harden if exposed to atmosphere: No
- Colour: White
- Shelf Life: INDEFINITE or UNLIMITED
- Hazardous Ingredients: None known under normal usage
- Hazards Identified: None Identified
- Unusual Fire or Explosion Hazards: None
- Carcinogenic: No
- Flash Point: Over 240°C
- Classification for Transport: Non-Flammable
- Marine Pollutant: No
- Classification for Supply: Non-Harmful
- Soluble in Water: No
- Dropping Point: Non-melting
- Boiling Point: Not Volatile
- Ecotoxicity: Non-toxic