A replacement option for steel wire on trailer winches, ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) winch rope is stronger, lighter and in the unlikely event of a breakage it is safer.
- 8 times lighter than steel wire.
- 15 times stronger than steel wire weight for weight.
- Hook end has a woven polyester sheath to reduce wear and tear on and around the splice.
- Won’t corrode or splinter like steel wire.
- Does not kink.
- Floats for easy recovery in the unlikely event of failure.
- Soft and easy to handle.
- Low stretch.
- Minimal recoil in the unlikely event of failure.
- Diameter: 5mm
- Length: 6m
- Rope Break Load: 1000 kg
- Hook Type: S/S "S" Hook