Voltage Sensitive Relay (VSR) / Automatic Charging Relay.
- Automatically combines two batteries when charging and isolates the two batteries when not charging.
- No voltage drops comparing to battery isolator diodes (0.6V).
- Dimensions fits Heavy Duty Modular Fuse Box Series (BF43x) and Battery Switch, matching mainstream products in market (BEP style)
- Robust Glass Fiber reinforced Nylon enclosure
- Built-in LED indication (ON when VSR engages)
- Port for remote LED indicating VSR status (LED not included)
- Surface or panel mount options provides flexibility when installing
- Optional Storage Mode allows zero power consumption when engine is off.
- Nominal Voltage: DC 12V
- Combine / Open Voltage: DC 13.3V / 12.8V
- Continuous Current Rating: 125A
- Intermittent Current Rating: 140A
- Power Consumption: 10mA (Standby) / 330mA (Engage) / 0mA (Storage Mode)
- Certification: IP67