Waterproof and breathable jacket with anatomically contoured design gives full protection and freedom of movement with adjustable cuffs, hem and hood provide effective storm seal.
- 2-layer nylon outer
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Heavy duty two-way zip protected by double storm flap
- Waterproof front pockets
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable elastic draw cord at back waist and hem
- Stow-in-collar hood
- Adjustable fleece lined collar
- Articulated elbows
- Scotchlite reflective tape
- Fully taped seams
- Colour Red with Navy trim
- Biting Wind: Isotex enhances the windproofing of jackets - so that when the wind gets stronger and colder, it reduces the chill factor and maximises your comfort.
- Driving Rain: Isotex coatings or membranes make fabrics waterproof and with an additional water-repellent finish on the outer fabric (DWR), and with all seams tape-sealed, you have a highly waterproof garment.
- Working Hard: Isotex coatings or membranes are comprised of hydrophilic (i.e. water-loving) molecules, which transport moisture away from your body and transmit it through to the outside where it evaporates. This is 'breathability', which makes a jacket much more comfortable when you are exerting yourself.
- Proof: Isotex is tested and approved BSEN 20811 and exceeds the minimum level of waterproofness (150cms) by three times (450cms). Isotex is also tested and approved to BS 3424 and exceeds the minimum level of breathability (50%), by reaching 67-70%.