Easy to read LCD windmeter and wind vane, with uxgate compass for digital wind direction. Calculates crosswind & head/tail wind readings.
Reads when held vertically and can be used for taking bearings.
- Digital wind direction with wind vane, cross wind, head/tail wind readings in degrees or compass points.
- Jackknife case allows the most accurate measurements.
- All wind functions in user selected units.
- Digital wind direction in degrees & compass points
- Cross & head/tail wind readings
- Reads in tenths
- Tripod fitting
- Water resistant
- Windspeed accuracy +/- 3% from .8-89Mph
- Wind speed range to 135Mph
- Digital compass/wind direction accuracy +/- 2°
- Temp/Wind-chill accuracy +/- 1.8° F
- Optional Units: Mph, km/h, kt, ft/min, m/s, BF (Beaufort). F or C
- Avg windspeed over 10 secs
- Max windspeed 2 sec gust since power on
- Auto shutdown
- POWER: CR2032 replaceable Lithium battery (included)
- Measures: 5.5'' x 1.75'' x .75'' closed
- Weighs 3.2oz with battery.