The GX625 is a low-cost portable VHF marine radio that doesn’t sacrifice features or compromise on quality.
Offering 5/1 Watt switchable power, IP66 ingress protection, dual/ triple watch, programmable scan, and a large bright LCD display, the GX625 is ideal for dinghies or tenders that need to keep in touch with the 'mother ship‘ or small watercraft such as tinnies, kayaks and jet skis that may not have electrical systems or sufficient space for a conventional fixed-mount radio.
The GX625 boasts a class-leading 1200mAh Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery pack, providing extended operating life and great stamina for a small handheld radio.
A 240V 'drop-in‘ style charger, wrist strap and belt clip are supplied as part of the standard package to ensure the GX625 is always ready to go when you are.
- 5/1 Watt switchable power
- IP66 Ingress Protection
- Dual watch, triple watch function
- Programmable Scan
- Large, bright LCD Display
- Complete International, US and Canadian channel sets
- Flexible, removable antenna
- Frequency Range TX: 156.025 to 162.025 MHz
- Number of Channels: International Channels, US, Canada weather channels
- Channel Spacing: 25 kHz
- Scanning Speed: 10 ch/sec
- Frequency stability: ± 5.0 ppm
- Modulation: FM
- Spurious Emission: < -75 dBc
- Modulation: ± 5 kHz Max
- Transmit Frequency Response: + 6 dB per octave, 300 kHz Max
- Current Consumption: High: 1.4 Amp Low: 550 mA
- Sensitivity: 12 dB SINAD: -120 dBm
- Audio Output Power: 500 mW @ 8 Ohms
- Conducted Spurious Emission: > -57 dBm
What's In the Box:
- GX625 radio
- Replaceable, flexible antenna
- Li-Ion battery pack (1200 mAh)
- Charging cradle
- 240V Adaptor
- Wrist Strap
- Belt Clip
- Instruction manual