Jabsco 12V HotShot 4.0 Deck Wash Pump Kit 15L/min
The Heavy Duty (HD) HotShot washdown pump kit offers robust construction and high performance.
The modern design pump now has 4 chambers quad diaphragm and heavy-duty wider diameter motor with a powder-coated shell, and cast aluminium and bells and lower housing to improve pressure capability and offer longer life and exceptional performance.
The Jabsco HotShot 4.0 HD automatic deck washdown kit supplies a constant saltwater flow with quiet operation.
Hi pressure 60 PSI jet is ideal for removing mud from anchoring hardware and blasting decks and fishing platforms clean with ease.
- Up to 15.1 litre (4.0 GPM) per minute flow rate.
- 60 PSI high pressure cut out.
- The motor is ignition protect and has thermal overload protection.
- Self-priming to 2.4 metres (8ft)
- Diaphragm design can run dry for extended periods.
- Spray resistant motor coating IXP6 - NOT waterproof.
- Sealed pressure switch extends life.
- Includes 12-volt pump, plug-in filter, hose trigger nozzle, standard Australian garden hose connector, USA GHT connector to suit HoseCoil hoses, 2 x 12mm & 2 x 20mm straight hose barb ports & 1 x snap-in port for direct connection to HoseCoil USA threaded hose.
- 3 Year Warranty
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NT||7 - 10 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|SA||4 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|TAS||5 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days||3 - 5 business days|
Last updated 11/08/2022
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.