Simrad Cruise 5" Chartplotter with C-MAP Discover - Australia & New Zealand Chart
Simrad Cruise is the most intuitive, easy-to-use Chartplotter available.
Everything you need for simple and straightforward GPS navigation is right inside the box.
Sunlight viewable display with Aus/NZ C-MAP chart, mounting bracket, and a sonar transducer.
Simrad Cruise can display charts, navigation, and sonar in a split-screen view, or separately in full screen.
Rotary dial and keypad controls make navigating through menus, creating routes, and accessing temperature, speed, depth readings, and battery voltage effortless.
- Cruise confidently with simple menus plus easy-to-use rotary dial and keypad controls
- Pre-selected split screens to keep important data in view
- Display depth, position, battery voltage and more
- Bundled with C-MAP chart of Australia & New Zealand
- Supports a wide range of enhanced charts from C-MAP® and Navionics®
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to +55°C
- SD Card Storage: 1 Micro SD slot, max. 32GB each. >32 GB format to NTFS
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 17 V DC
- Power Consumption max: 12.2 W
- Dimensions W x H x D: 184.5 mm x 142.3 x 117.9 mm (7.26" x 5.6" x 4.64") (with bracket)
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Viewing Angles: 70° top/bottom, 70° left/right
- Screen Brightness: 800 nits
- Display Resolution: 800x480
- Mounting Type: Bracket or Panel
- Cartography included: C-MAP chart of Australia & New Zealand
- Interface: Directional cursor button and rotary dial
- Sonar Compatibility: Integrated CHIRP. 8 Pin push fit connector
- GPS: Internal, 1Hz, WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS
- Waterproofing: IPX 6 and 7
- N2K PGNs: N/A
- Radar compatibility: N/A
- Weather: N/A
- AIS: N/A
- Multimedia: N/A
- Autopilot: N/A
- Digital Switching: N/A
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported: No
- Ethernet Ports: None
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: None
- PC Connectivity: None
- Video: None
- Item Connectivity WiFi: None
- Bluetooth: None
- Languages: Standard Language Pack: English(US), English(UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish. Other Language unlocks Asian Language Pack: English (US), Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Eastern European Language Pack: English (US), English (UK), Bulgarian, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovak, TurkishRussia/Ukraine Language pack: English (US), English(UK), German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, UkrainianMiddle Eastern Language Pack: English (US), English (UK), Arabic, German, Spanish, Farsi, French, Italian
- Backlight Colour: White
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.