Premium Marine Polish with PTEF is simply the best polish you can buy.
The PTEF polymers provide unmatched protection against UV rays, seal the surface to repel stains and deliver a deep, long-lasting gloss.
The application is simple, whether by hand or with a buffer, apply, let dry to a haze and wipe off. Use once per year to keep new and restored boats looking their best.
Ideal for all fibreglass, metal, glass or painted surfaces.
Note: if the surface is oxidised or hazy, use One Step Heavy Duty Cleaner Wax with PTEF.
- The ultimate protection for fibreglass, metal & painted surfaces.
- UV inhibitors help stop fading and oxidation.
- For medium to heavy oxidation, use Premium Cleaner Wax.
- Maximum UV Protection & Shine.
- Increases Hull Speed.
- PTEF® is the slickest, non-stick material ever developed - it repels water and oil based stains and deposits, making future cleanup quick and easy.
- Specially formulated for use on fibreglass, metal, plexiglass and painted surfaces and can be applied over old wax or polish.
- Lasts up to 4 to 5 times longer than other marine waxes.
- Size: 473ml
Before polishing, wash surface to remove grit and dirt (we recommend Star brite Boat Wash or Star brite Sea Safe Biodegradable Boat Wash).
Shake bottle well. Apply evenly with a clean cloth to a small area in a circular motion while the polish is wet.
Star brite Premium Marine Polish with PTEF® will quickly dry to a haze.
Wipe off haze using another clean, dry cloth.
For best results, apply a second coat within 30 days. Two applications will provide exceptional protection against fading, chalking, rust, corrosion and general degradation.
Oil, dirt and salt will not stick to the super slick surface and can usually be washed off with boat wash and water.
NOTE: If the surface to be treated is faded, chalking or oxidised, first use Star brite Premium Cleaner Wax with PTEF® to restore the finish."