Polyester Rope is manufactured from Polyester fibre, the second strongest of conventional man-made fibres behind Nylon.
This rope has good strength, extension, easy handling, coiling and knotting along with excellent abrasion resistance.
Polyester Rope is ideally suited to a wide range of general and industrial applications, including safety lines in the Height Safety sector.
Unit Price = Price per metre
- 3 strand rope
- Soft feel and easy handling, coiling and knotting
- Low stretch and excellent abrasion resistance
- No strength loss when wet
- Stretches up to 46% before breaking
- Excellent shock absorption
- Sinks in water