Aquapac Waterproof Case
Use all your phone's features normally through the soft plastic case*.
It comes with an adjustable lanyard, so you can wear it around your neck.
Now you can keep safe and stay in touch whatever the elements throw at you!
- We call this the 'Whanganui Plus' - it's named after a whitewater river in New Zealand.
- Everything works normally through the special plastic (TPU), including cameras and capacitive touchscreens*.
- You'll be able to talk and hear without a problem. And get great photos and video too.
- It'll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand as well as water.
- Most phones will float in this case - but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it's open.
- iPhone not included
*Underwater photography warning!
Capacitive screens don't work underwater - the water breaks the circuit - so you use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Waterproof Rating: IPX8 Submersible
- Colour: Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard
- Materials: TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX™ lens window.
- Case: 1.3oz / 38g
- Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Overall Case dimensions when flat: 205mm x 115mm
- Largest Phone size to fit: 160mm x 175mm width/depth circumference
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 5, 5S, 5C
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6, 6S, 6 plus
- iPhone 7, 7 plus
- iPhone 8, 8 plus,
- iPhone X, XS, XR, XS Max
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+
- Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NT||7 - 10 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|SA||4 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|TAS||5 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days||3 - 5 business days|
Last updated 11/08/2022
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.