The SafetyHub100 combines an ignition protected fuse block and integrated connecting plugs.
It consolidates seven circuits from 1A–200A, eliminates loose wires, and protects fuses from explosive fumes.
The SafetyHub100 is ideal for vessels ranging from ski boats to offshore fishing boats.
- Three 30A−200A MIDI®/AMI® fuses ideal for high-amp circuits including panel feeds, windlasses, and stereo amplifiers.
- Four 1A−20A ATO®/ATC® blade fuses ideal for circuits including bilge pumps, alarms, and clock memory.
- Sealed cover protects fuses from the harsh marine environment: IP66 rating—protected against powerful water jets.
- Integrated connector plugs eliminate loose wires and provide a secure, waterproof connection.
- Fuses not included
- Maximum Total Fuse Amperage Rating: 300 Amps
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Minimum Cable Size to Meet Ratings: 4/0 (120mm)
- Stud Size: M8 x 1.25mm
- Stud Torque: 15 lb-ft
- Recommended Ring Terminal: M8 (5/16")
MIDI®/AMI® Fuse Block Specifications
- Amperage Maximum Operating (per block) 250 Amps
- Fuse Amperage Available 30–200 Amps
- Screw Size M5 x .8 x 10
- Screw Torque 27 lb-in
- Minimum Cable Size to Meet Ratings 2/0 (70mm)
ATO®/ATC® Blade Fuse Block Specifications
- Amperage Maximum Operating (per block) 50 Amps
- Amperage Maximum Operating (per circuit) 20 Amps
- Fuse Amperages Available 1–30 Amps