The CM950 autopilot's compact, panel mount control head features the convenient course change knob with course trim keys and simple one touch functions.
Suitable for casual cruising, returning to a favourite mark, or setting off on a long haul ocean adventure, the CM950 offers the strength and reliability of an extra hand on the helm.
Manufactured to perform in one of the harshest marine environments in the world, all Coursemaster Autopilots feature the unique rate gyro compass to maximise performance and minimise the effects of roll and pitch, resulting in lower power consumption and enhanced course keeping.
The intelligent autopilot system for both power and sail 6m - 40m.
Compact panel mount control head with
- Course control knob with course trim keys.
- Backlit LCD display of heading and rudder angle.
- Eight backlit keys for simple access to control options.
- GPS navigation data on screen when in use.
- On screen alarm messages.
- Interfaces GPS, wind instruments, satellites and Gyro compasses.
- Autotack, Autgybe with adjustable angle.
- Auto and manual compass calibrations.
Rate gyro compass
- Accurate course holding.
- Reduced rudder activity.
- Reduced power consumption leading to reduced fuel consumption on power boats.
CM950 Autopilots System Specifications
- Environmental: -10° -+50°C
- Heading Sensor: Rate gyro compass or NMEA digital.
- Interface: NMEA 0183, 2 x inputs, 1 x output.
- Steering System Type: Linear Hydraulic Drive.
- Alarms: Off course, watch keeping, system monitors.
- Power Consumption: Standby: 300mAmps@12VDC / Pilot: 2.5amps@20% duty cycle / Using standard hydraulic pump or mechanical motor.
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Dimensions: 160mm x 110mm x 27mm
- Mounting: panel mount.
- Cable: 6m
CM940 Junction Box
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Motor Drive: 15 Amp cont/ 30 Amp peak
- Dimensions: 207mm x 140mm x 45mm
CM941 Junction Box
- Input Voltage: 12-35VDC
- Motor Drive: 25 Amp cont/ 40 Amp peak
- Dimensions: 265mm x 140mm x 45mm
CM120 Rudder Feedback
- Dimensions: 95mm x 55mm (Arm 145mm)
CM437 Rate Gyro Compass
- Accuracy: 2 degree RMS
- Roll/Pitch: +/- 35 degree
- Dimensions: 95mm x 55mm
- Cable: 8m