Digital Yacht NavLinK2 Wireless NMEA2000 Server
NavLink 2 is an easy to fit NMEA 2000 to Wifi server designed so that NMEA 2000 navigation data can be made available for apps on smartphones, tablets, iPads and PCs.
Installation takes seconds as a result of direction connection to the NMEA 2000 backbone and self-powered from the data network.
Once installed, it creates a local WiFi network for devices to connect or can be programmed to join an existing wireless network if one is already installed.
This is ideal for devices like the Furuno wireless radar which require operation through their own dedicated network but require NMEA 2000 data integration for charting apps.
- NMEA 2000 to WiFi server
- Self-powered from NMEA 2000 bus – fits in seconds
- Supports TCP/IP and UDP connection modes
- Provides AIS, navigation and instrument data to apps
- Compatible with all popular apps like iNavX, TimeZero, Weather 4D, Navionics, SailGrib, NavLink, iSailor, SeaPilot, AquaMap etc
- Up to 7 connected devices
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, MAC OS, iOS and Android
- Easy web interface for programming
- Password protected
- Can act as a dedicated wireless server or rather can connect to an existing wireless network
- Diagnostic data display mode and LED status lights
- Internal hi-gain WiFi antenna
- Super-fast 230KBs operation
- Optional raw data mode for developers and likewise advanced users
- Supplied with NMEA 2000 cable
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.