Ultra thin ceiling light with dimmable function and a low profile touch button.
It has the same un-intrusive like outlook as the recessed light fixtures yet are also as easy to install as any other surface mount ceiling lights.
It can be turned on/off or dimmed linearly with a simple touch, and the memory function allows it to memorise previous brightness level when turned back on.
The cut-off memory feature allows multiple DishLEDs to be controlled centrally by a single switch.
The completely sealed design made it perfect for use in marine applications (IP67).
- Ultra-thin surface mount (only 12mm in thickness).
- Low profile touch button.
- Linear (non-step) dimming allowing brightness adjustment to any desirable level (10-100%)
- Memory feature remembering previous brightness level when turned back on.
- Power cut-off memory feature allowing central control of several DishLED lights.
- Constant-current technology design ideal for marine lighting.
- Completely sealed (IP67) – protected even under temporary water immersion.
- Light Source: Super Bright SMD LED x 12 (400lm)
- Colour Temperature: 3000 – 3300K (Warm White)
- Voltage Rating: DC 9 – 30V (Multi-volt)
- Power Consumption: 4.5W
- Certification: IP67