FS200 is a high strength multi-blended unique moisture curing silicone 100% UV resistant and suitable for the harsh marine environment for the fixing and sealing of organic and non-organic window panels, which is glass, acrylic, Perspex etc.
It is easy to gun and apply, and unaffected by weather ability conditions such as sunlight, UV-radiation, rain and temperature extremes, and its high movement capability suits both organic and inorganic panels.
FixSil FS200 thanks to its consistency shows excellent non-sagging properties even when applied in thick layers.
The applied product is easily smoothed out and, once polymerised, does not crack, and does not chalk like Polyurethane sealants.
It offers a good resistance to ageing, to atmospheric agents, to salt and fresh water and UV rays.
- Very easy application
- Permanent colour, UV-resistant
- Stays elastic after curing
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Almost no smell
- Slow skinning time – therefore ideally suited for long joint runs
- Acrylic, Perspex and other polymer based window systems and glass adhesion and sealing applications
- Suitable for marine exposure
- Suitable for joints in building curtain walls
- Base: Polysiloxane
- Consistency: Stable Paste
- Curing System: Moisture Cure
- Skin Formation: Ca. 15-20 min. (20°C/65% R.H.)
- Curing Rate: 1,5-2mm/24h (20°C/65% R.H.)
- Hardness: 20±3 Shore A
- Shrinkage: None
- Specific Gravity: 1,03g/ml
- Temperature Resistance: -40°C to +150°C
- Elastical Recovery: >80%
- Maximum allowed Distortion: 25%
- Elasticity Modulus 100%: 0,35N/mm² (DIN 53504)
- Maximum Tension: 1,00N/mm² (DIN 53504)
- Elongation at Break: 600% (DIN 53504)