- Unique user-friendly superbly illustrated boating, fishing, recreational, sea search and rescue guide.
- Colour coded marine chart features contours, depths, concise navigational detail, beacons and more.
- Grid reference system simplifies identifying positions for boating, fishing and rescue services.
- A valuable tool for navigators of small craft with appropriate contact information for emergencies.
- Contains easily identified QLD coastal places of interest Fraser Is, Great Sandy Strait & Hervey Bay, Wide Bay, Toogoom, Burrum and Elliott Heads Bar Entrances are shown in close up detail.
- Clearly identifies helpful navigational routes and No fishing zones.
- Includes bonus wall chart Coastal Fish and Animals of Australia & GBR 121 species reverse side.
- Full size 61x88cm conveniently laminated and rolled into plastic sleeve.