A complete NMEA 2000® backbone in a single device.
Installing small NMEA 2000 networks is quicker and easier than it’s ever been with the Small Boat Network (SBN) from Actisense.
The equivalent of four T-pieces in a single case provides a significant time and space saving with no more connecting multiple T-pieces together.
Termination resistors are built in which increases the saving on time and space.
Once the attached 3 metre cable is connected to the boats power supply, an NMEA 2000 network for up to four devices is ready to use, taking ‘plug & play’ to the next level.
- Rated Current 3 A
- Rated Voltage 60 V (AC/DC)
- Rated Voltage 2 * 121 Ω ± 1% 250mW
- Female Contact Phosphor bronze, gold plated
- Contact Carrier PBT, black
- Contact Polarisation Standard M12 -“A”- polarisation
- Mating Thread M12
- Screw Cap Brass, nickel plated
- O-Ring Seal Rubber
- Housing TPU, flame retardant to UL94V-0, Halogen Free
- Cable Jacket Material 0.8mm Nom. PVC, orange
- Cable Outer Diameter 6.8mm
- Cable Length 3m
- Wire Length 140mm (mm stripped)
- Wire Jacket PVC
- Wires 16 AWG (stripped and tinned)
- Drain 3m
- Cable Shield 3m
- Weight 105g
Approvals and Certifications
- NMEA 2000 Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- Protection IP67 (when mated)
- Operating Temperature -20°C to +70°C
- Storage Temperature -40°C to +85°C
- UL Certified (E129757)