Garmin GMI Wired Start Pack 52 GMI 20, gWind Wired and DST810 Transducer
With a GMI Wired Start Pack 52, you’ll have all the equipment you need to know what’s going on with the wind and the water.
If you’re looking to install more than just one instrument in your network, this is the perfect start pack to use.
By using the NMEA 2000 network, it’s easy to expand with the number of instruments you want.
- Includes GMI 20 marine instrument, gWind™ transducer and Airmar® DST810 transducer
- GMI 20 instrument has a highly visible bright 4-inch colour glass-bonded lens display with anti-glare finish
- gWind transducer features 3-bladed propeller and twin-fin design
- DST810 thru-hull smart transducer provides water depth, water speed and water temperature data plus attitude sensing for heel/trim and pitch/roll inputs
- Wireless connectivity to devices with Bluetooth® technology enables DST810 calibration directly through Airmar’s Cast app
- Easy plug-and-play installation and integration with Garmin Chartplotters via the NMEA 2000® network
GMI 20 marine instrument
The GMI 20 digital marine instrument display is perfectly designed for both power and sail vessels.
Designed to clearly show depth, speed, wind and 100-plus marine and vessel parameters, its large, bright 4-inch colour display with extra-large digits is easy to read at a distance and 170 degree viewing angle.
A glass-bonded finish lens on GMI 20 prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high-contrast colour scheme.
For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode colour scheme along with a dimmer control.
Screens can be set to auto-scroll cycling between pages automatically without you having to do a thing.
This is especially advantageous for sailors as it allows you to install the unit(s) in a greater variety of locations on the vessel.
Default profiles can be customised for powerboat, sailboat, fishing, engine/fuel plus several other user-specified profiles.
Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000 network.
gWind transducer features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA).
The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient. Combined with optic reading, this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity.
GND™ 10 Black Box Bridge
The GND 10 black box bridge seamlessly integrates Nexus instruments and sensors with the Garmin family.
It converts data between the Nexus Network and NMEA 2000 to provide compatibility between Nexus and Garmin products, including gWind™, gWind™ Wireless and gWind™ Race transducers.
Simple plug-and-play installation between Nexus and NMEA 2000, with USB connectivity, eliminates the need for user setup and system configuration.
Airmar DST810 thru-hull smart transducer
DST810 combines precise depth, speed and temperature data with attitude sensing for heel/trim and pitch/roll inputs which it provides to the NMEA 2000 network and GNX™ 20 instrument.
This multisensor transducer can read depths to 330 feet, offers fast 5 Hz water speed signal output and has an operating frequency of 235 kHz with a fan-shaped beamwidth of 10 x 44 degrees.
Additionally, wireless connectivity to devices with BLUETOOTH technology enables DST810 calibration directly through the Cast app from Airmar.
Advanced speed calibration allows for calibration at multiple heel angles and speeds.
GMI™ Wired Start Pack 52 GMI™ 20, gWind™ Wired and DST810 transducer
In The Box
- gWind™ transducer
- GMI™ 20 marine instrument
- GND™10 black box bridge
- Airmar DST810 thru-hull smart transducer
- 2 NMEA 2000® drop cable (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- 4 NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Mast cable with female connector (25 meters)
- Nexus network cable (5 m straight connector)
- Nexus female field-installable connector
- Mast bracket
- Mounting hardware
gWind™ Wired Transducer Specifications
- Unit Dimension, WxH: (345 mm x 610 mm)
- Weight: 260 g
- Cable Length: 25 m
- Waterproof: Yes (IPX6¹)
- Temp Range: From -15°C to 70°C
- Storage Temperature: From -4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C)
- Voltage Range: 9-16V
- Power Usage: 0.33W
- Typical Current Draw at 12 VDC: 28 mA
- Compass Safe Distance: N/A
- Accuracy Angle: Better than ±1.5°
- Speed: Better than ±3%
- Wind Speed Range: 0. 8-90 knots (0. 4-50 m/s)
- NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN): N/A
- Wireless Connectivity: No
GMI™ 20 Marine Instrument Specifications
- Physical Dimensions: 110 x 115 x 30 mm
- Display size: 4" diagonal
- Display resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Display Type: Colour QVGA display
- Weight: 247 g
- Water rating: IPX7
- Power consumption: 3 W max
- Mounting options: Flat or Flush
- Glass bonded display: Yes
- Temperature range: from -15° to 70°C
- Compass-safe distance 209 mm (8.25")
- Auto-on: Yes
- Vessel & marine parameters N/A
- User profiles: Yes
- Backlight: Yes
GND™ 10 Black Box Bridge Specifications
- Unit Dimension, WxHxD: 170 x 90 x 50 mm
- Weight: 196 g
- Waterproof: Yes (IPX7)
- Temp Range: From -15°C to 70°C
- Voltage Range: 9-16 V
- Power Usage: 0.52 W
- Compass Safe Distance: 0.1 m
- Accuracy Angle: N/A
- Speed: N/A
- NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 4
- Wireless Connectivity: No
Airmar DST 810 Smart Transducer Specifications
- Frequency: 235 kHz
- Power: 100 W
- Beamwidth: 10 x 44 degrees
- Maximum depth: 330 ft
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth, Temperature and Speed
- Number of pins: NMEA 2000
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles: 0 to 22 degree
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.