Garmin GT56UHD-TM Transom Mount Transducer
This all-in-one transducer offers ultimate versatility, featuring Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, high wide CHIRP traditional sonar and more, so you can spend more time catching fish.
- See everything below and around your boat with Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar.
- High wide CHIRP traditional sonar delivers target separation like no other.
- Multiple sonar frequencies have you covered no matter what depth you’re fishing.
- See targets and structure in bright, vivid colour.
- Mount this transducer your way transom or trolling motor.
- Frequency: Traditional High-wide CHIRP (150-240 kHz); ClearVü/SideVü 455 kHz (425-485 kHz), 800 kHz (790-850 kHz), 1000 kHz (940-1100)
- Power: Traditional 350 W; ClearVü/SideVü 500 W
- Beamwidth: Traditional CHIRP: 24-16; ClearVü 0.52 x 52 @ 1000 kHz, 0.64 x 35 @ 800 kHz, 1.1 x 52 @ 455 kHz; SideVü 0.52 x 52 @ 1000 kHz, 0.64 x 35 @ 800 kHz, 1.1 x 52 @ 455 kHz
- Maximum depth: Traditional: 244 m freshwater; ClearVü: 122 m; SideVü: 152 m
- Depth/speed/temperature: Depth and temperature
- Number of pins: 12
- Cable length: 7.62 m
- Supported deadrise/transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom
- Dimensions (without mount): 218.5 mm x 51.8 mm x 27.7 mm
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.