Made from 100% polypropylene, this long-sleeved top for men actively repels water, ensuring no absorption.
This stops the top from becoming weighted down, ensuring a comfortable and pleasant sailing experience no matter the weather.
Tried and tested to promise the most effective design, the Gill hydrophobe top also offers UV 50+ protection and can be worn alone or as a base layer, depending on the weather conditions.
The stretchy material allows for normal freedom of movement while the soft touch neck helps to prevent water entering.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on its own on warmer days to reduce wind-chill.
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement.
- Flatlocked construction to help prevent chafing.
- Full sleeve length for maximum protection.
- 4-way stretch, wicking polypropylene fabric that is non-absorbent and actively repels water.
- 50+ UV protection.
- 100% Polypropylene