Gill 3 Season Gloves
We're the Worlds leading sailing glove brand for good reason.
The Gill Glove collection is the end result of decades of sailing experience and a continuous program of testing and evaluation.
Our pioneering approach has once again delivered the very latest in sailing glove innovation.
- 'No seam' fingertips for improved comfort, fit, durability, and dexterity.
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and provides complete wear protection.
- Race-proven flexibility and comfort.
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Lightweight Neoprene construction for warmth event when wet.
- Extended cuff length making it easier to tuck underneath neoprene layers or spray tops
Dura-Grip fabric on palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability.
Seamless Dura-Grip reinforcement on palm and fingers for even greater durability improved abrasion resistance and grip. Touch screen capability.
Shell: 60% Neoprene / 40% Nylon, Palm: 60% Nylon / 40% Polyurethane
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.