New and improved for the season, the women's OS2 Offshore Jacket is fully equipped with a range of technical features including fully taped seams, laminated moisture-management fabric technology and an incredibly waterproof and windproof protective shell.
Great for a days cruising or a week-long regatta, this versatile jacket is the perfect companion for your next sailing adventure.
- High cut thermal collar provides comfort and warmth with full face protection.
- Thermal fleece inner collar and chin guard.
- Fully lined hi-vis hood with a 3-way adjustment system volume adjustment and internal fleece lined cord channel for a secure, comfort fit.
- Adjustable outer cuff with PU inner seals for a watertight comfort.
- Hand warmer pockets protected by YKK Aquaguard water resistant zips and internal security pocket.
- Anti-corrosion YKK zippers with lightweight moulded sliders.
- Deep cargo pockets with secure closure with handwarmer pockets behind.
- 2-way zipper protected by a double storm guard.
- Zippered internal security pocket.
- Heat-formed prismatic reflectives in an exclusive Gill design.
- Fully lined with mesh drainage panels.
- Adjustable shock cord hem.
- Outer: Nylon 100%
- Main Lining: 100%
- Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Fleece: 100% Polyester
- Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
- 2-layer laminated fabric, creating an incredibly waterproof, windproof and breathable protective shell.
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
- Laminated moisture management fabric technology with a durable water repellent outer finish.
- Advanced composite waterproof fabric featuring a combination of Hydrophilic technologies that efficiently transport moisture away from the skin whilst keeping the wearer 100% protected from the elements.