Great Circle Oceanmaster® Life Rafts are designed for extended offshore commercial and recreational boating and they meet or exceed the highest specifications set down by Australian marine authorities, International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) and boating associations.
They feature premium components, top quality craftsmanship and meticulous quality control. If the worst should happen, in the most demanding of sea conditions, you can be confident that your Great Circle Oceanmaster® Life Raft is designed and equipped to help save your life.
- Double, fail safe buoyancy tubes and auto-inflatable arch/canopy support system formed from neoprene/polybutadiene rubber and polyester fabric. This high-tech, three laminate fabric, is purpose made in our factory and is time proven for its long lasting integrity, strength and lightness.
- Rip stop nylon canopy. Our high stitch count canopy fabric is immensely strong and time proven for a long life, avoiding stress fractures on folded crease lines that often occur with cheaper plastic and polyurethane canopies.
- CO² /N² inflation system features premium quality gas cylinders and firing mechanism. Designed to inflate correctly at an ambient air temperature of between -15º and 65º C.
- Insulated floor of aluminium composite cellular foam, neoprene/polybutadiene rubber and polyester fabric.
- High visibility orange colour on underside of hull, canopy and stability bags.
- Choice of emergency equipment pack, featuring premium quality components.
- High capacity & weighted stability bags.
- Manually deployed, heavy duty drogue (sea anchor) with minimum 15 metres of line and anti-foul swivel.
- Semi-rigid boarding ramp and support handle features high visibility colour with interior assist bridle.
- Extra-large entrance for easy boarding. Entrance closures feature heavy duty dual zippers with ventilation tie-backs.
- Uni-directional retro/radar reflective segment across arch.
- Rainwater catchment system with closable delivery tube.
- Viewing port and vent.
- Heavy duty righting line system.
- Easily accessed and clearly identified buoyancy tube topping up valves.
- Exterior lifeline and interior grab-lines.
- SOLAS standard exterior survivor locator light and interior light. Both lights feature highly reliable, low current draw, LED lamps with separate on/off switches.
- Retro-reflective tape segments on underside of hull and on canopy.
- Minimum 10 metres painter line.
- Vacuum packed for greater environmental protection and prolonged service intervals.