Compact LED anchor lamp featuring advanced materials and electronic protection for ‘fit and forget’ reliability.
With less than 1W consumption, NaviLED®360 lamps save power onboard.
Taking the popularity of the restyled NaviLED 360 Compact All Round / Anchor lamp Hella marine has expanded the product family with pole mounted version.
A power consumption of less than 1W power offers exceptional power efficiency for a 2 NM all round anchor lamp.
The lamp is completely sealed (IP67) and manufactured using Swiss Made Grilamid with unsurpassed properties.
Long term stability against UV degradation coupled with high impact and chemical resistant meaning this lamp will not yellow, become embrittled or corrode.
Internationally approved the NaviLED 360 series meets the requirements of COLREG, USCG, ABYC-16, RCD and WHEELMARK.
MultivoltTM circuitry provides constant illumination and circuit protection from 9-33V DC.
Hella marine LED navigation lamps are expertly designed and precision manufactured in New Zealand and backed a 5-year warranty for complete peace of mind.
- 2NM Visibility
- UV Resistant
- 5 Year Warranty
- 12/24V Multivolt
- Material Description: UV resistant, enhanced impact acrylic lens.
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yachts and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with twin core marine cable
- Operating Voltage: Multivolt 9-33V DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -500 volts
- Power Consumption: < 1.0W
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, Wheelmark, USCG, ABYC A-16, RCD, Maritime NZ