Micron One is a general-purpose, high strength, cuprous oxide-based antifouling.
It’s quick-drying and can be used on fiberglass, wood, and primed underwater metals, but not aluminium.
It can provide good protection in heavy fouling areas for periods of up to 12 - 18 months
Features and Benefits
- Excellent all-around performance.
- Easy to use and apply by brush/roller for DIY and spray by professionals.
- Wears away reducing the build-up of old antifouling.
- Tolerant of climatic conditions during application.
- Easy to recoat.
- Two coats at 6sqm/litre for best performance.
- Not for use on Aluminium surfaces.
- Not for use on superyacht-sized vessels where immersion times and performance characteristics will be unlikely to meet customers requirements.
- In freshwater, the product will perform but will not work as a true ablative type product.
- Not for use on vessels that are trailered or hauled out between use.
- Suitable for below the waterline: Hull
- Finish/Sheen: Light Sheen
- Type of antifouling: Ablative
- Epoxy Composite / Carbon Fibre
- Cast Iron
- GRP / FRP
- Suitable for aluminium propellers: No
- Application method:
- Recommended no. of coats - Brush: 1 - 2 / Practical coverage (m²/L) 5.40
- Recommended no. of coats - Roller: 1 - 2 / Practical coverage (m²/L) 5.40