Autopilot pack for Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) displays, providing automatic steering for cable-steer outboard motors. An extra pair of hands when you need it, the Outboard Pilot, featuring Lowrance SmartSteer™ control from your HDS Gen2 or HDS Gen2 Touch Display (Not Included), will steer to a heading, waypoint or route.
When connected to a Lowrance HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch Display, the Outboard Pilot can steer to a waypoint or along a route, select a turn pattern or simply hold a constant heading. The Lowrance SmartSteer™ user interface allows you to easily switch between electric-steer, trolling-motor control and outboard motor control directly from your HDS display. And, with your HDS display, you can easily convert trails to routes – so you can retrace a previous track and get your boat back to the dock from your fishing area.
- Control from a HDS display (Not Included), to a heading, route or cursor
- New Lowrance SmartSteer™ interface provides control of both your cable-steer outboard motor, as well as the MotorGuide Xi5
- Pinpoint electric-steer trolling motor.
- “One-touch” route creation from saved trails.
- Repeat your path with automatic turn patterns.
- Recommended for single-outboard setups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
- VRF (Virtual Rudder Feedback) – simplifies pilot installation -- eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor.
- Easy setup – straightforward guide steps you through first-time install.
- Easy-to-install, plug-and-socket connection – with no complex terminal wiring.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Lowrance Outboard Pilot Cable-Steer Pack replaces the manual helm-drive unit.
- Morse 290, Morse 304411 and Teleflex SSC52 cable compatibility
- Helm-1 is only compatible with the NAC-1.Helm-1 includes variable-voltage feedback interface
- Water Resistance: IPx5
- Dimentions: 210 mm (W) x 58 mm (H) x 188 (D)
- NAC-1 Autopilot Computer
The brains behind your Lowrance Outboard Pilot system. It contains the steering computer and electronics for the drive unit motor
- Helm-1 -1 Cable-steer helm drive unit
This drive unit replaces your manual helm-drive unit on single cable installations. Compatible with Morse 290, 304411 and Teleflex SSC52 cables. Includes voltage rudder-feedback sensor, and is only compatible with NAC-1.
- Point-1 Heading and GPS Sensor
Provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position update, along with heading for accurate boat direction at any speed
- Auto/Standby Button
Mounts anywhere on dash and changes Autopilot from STBY to AUTO mode with one press.