25 litre diesel tank with vented cap and a mechanical gauge. Approved to Australian standards AS/NZ 2906:2001
- Standard fittings included with this tank: The tank is moulded with a thread. This is used to attach a cap to the tank.
- Nylon threaded vented cap with a mechanical gauge and screw on breather: The vented cap with gauge is manufactured the suit the 2 1/4" thread. The vented cap with mechanical gauge is fitted with a breather that screws in and out as desired for optimal air flow. The gauge has a float on a metal rod to advise how much fuel is in the tank.
- 3/8" brass inserts x 2: These brass inserts are moulded into the tank. One is commonly used for the fuel pick up and one is for the breather if needed.
- Nylon fuel pick up with stainless filter: The fuel pick up is manufactured with a 3/8" BSP to be screwed into the brass inserts moulded into the tank. The pick up also has a 1/4" BSP thread, so as a brass tail or a tank fitting can be screwed into it.
- Diesel return brass tail: A brass tail is supplied with the tank. The tail fits into 3/8" brass fitting. This fitting will fit a 1/4" hose.