The CP370 delivers exceptional clarity, sharper fish targets, and automatic operation using Raymarine’s next-generation ClearPulse™ digital sonar processing.
The CP370 boasts up to 1,000 watts of power and operates at 200kHz for inshore and 50kHz for offshore fishing.
ClearPulse™ signal processing intelligently manages the CP370 sonar parameters in all conditions so anglers can spend more time fishing and less time adjusting the sonar.
High-Performance Sonar Module For Offshore & Coastal Fishing
- ClearPulse™ automatic noise filtering and auto sensitivity control
- Standard Zoom
- Waterproofing Standard: IPX6 Waterproof
- Compatibility: aSeries | cSeries | eSeries | gS Series | C-Widescreen | E-Classic | E-Widescreen
- Nominal Supply Voltage: 12/24 V DC
- Power Consumption: 30.6W (Maximum)
- Connections: Power connection | Network connection (RayNet connector) 10/100 Mb/s | Transducer connection
- Weight: 1.435kg
Physical & Performance
- E70297: CP370 Digital Sonar
- Recommended for: Coastal Fishing
- Sonar Type: Digital
- Power: 600W / 1000W Depending on transducer
- Frequency & Channels: Fixed frequency 50KHz and 200KHz channels
- Depth Range: 5000ft. (1,500m)