The heart of an Evolution autopilot system, the ultra compact EV1 sensor core features a 9-axis heading sensor and a full function course computer in one.
The EV1 can be bracket-mounted or flush-mounted horizontally, and as it's built to IPX6 waterproofing standards, it can be installed above or below deck.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll and yaw, allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to control head and ACU.
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in northern and southern extremes.
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
- Nominal Power Supply: 12 V (powered by SeaTalkng system)
- Operating voltage range: 10.8 V to 15.6 V dc
- Power consumption: 30 mA
- SeaTalkng LEN (Load Equivalency Number):1
- Waterproofing rating: IPX 6
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- Relative Humidity: Max 93%
- Sensors: 3 axis digital accelerometer; 3 axis digital compass and 3 axis gyro digital angular rate sensor
- Data Connections: SeaTalkng
- Weight: 0.29kg (0.64 lbs)