The i50 instruments are designed to complement the all new Raymarine cSeries and eSeries multifunction displays.
These stylish, dedicated-function instruments are the perfect solution for smaller power boats, yachts and rigit inflatables.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make the i50 instruments extremely easy to see and use.
They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
- Large numerals and digits
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces
- NMEA2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation
Raymarine i50 Speed Instrument Display
- Speed through water
- Speed over ground (GPS required)
- Sea surface temperature
- Trip and Log data
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10 - 16V DC
- Power Consumption: typically
- Current Consumption: 45 to 65mA (display only) and 200mA maximum with transducer connected
- Operating Temperature range: -20ºC to +55ºC
- Storage Temperature: -30ºC to +70ºC
- Relative Humidity: up to 93%
- Waterproofing standard: IPX6
- Connections: 2 x SeaTalkng and transducers
- Conformance: Europe 2004/108/EC