Designed for inboard or outboard boats, the RV-312 Plastic Through Hull Transducer System lets you easily identify structures and locate fish with the life-like clarity of RealVision 3D™ sonar.
The RV-312 system is a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer system with DownVision™, SideVision™, high frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D™ sonar inside.
The transducer system has a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) that stabilizes the sonar imagery, automatically compensating for vessel motion.
You’ll enjoy crystal-clear imagery in waves, swells, and while maneuvering. The RV-312 system also has a built-in fast response water temperature sensor for quick, accurate readings.
Raymarine’s RV-312 Plastic Through Hull Transducer system pack contains a pair of RealVision 3D transducers with internal offset to accommodate hull deadrise angles from 1° to 12°.
This completely eliminates the need for fairing blocks. The low-profile design slips effortlessly through the water without causing drag or cavitation. The near-flush RV-312 system works great on trailered boats too.
The RV-312 system features rugged plastic through hull bodies suitable for fiberglass, steel or aluminum hulls.
One transducer transmits and receives to port and downwards, the other to starboard and downwards, ensuring a full 180° of underwater coverage even on boats with deep keels or other underwater protrusions.
Each transducer features a 2-meter pigtail, joining y-cable and 8-meter extension cable, resulting in an overall cable length of 10 meters (33 feet.)
- Model: RV-312
- Part Number: T70320
- Installation: Through Hull
- Material: Plastic
- Max Depth (Ft) 3D: 300 | DownVision: 600 | Port: 300 | Starboard: 300 | Conical: 900
- Frequency (KHz) RealVision | High CHIRP
- Beam Width (L/H) 3D: 180° | Down: 60° | Conical: 25°
- Records: Depth and Temperature
- Approved Hull Material: Fiberglass | Metal
- Cable Length (Ft/M) 33 / 10
- Supported Deadrise / Transom Angles: 5-15° Dead rise
What’s in the Box?
- RV-312P Plastic Port Transducer with 2-meter cable
- RV-312S Plastic Starboard Transducer with 2-meter cable
- RealVision 3D Transducer Y-Cable
- RealVision 3D 8-meter (26-feet) Transducer Extension Cable
- Anti-rotation bolt kit
- Installation instructions