The TM258 sports a new look and better high-speed performance.
The 1kW transom-mount transducer has a rugged, mounting bracket. The sleek design makes the TM258 easier to install. And its streamlined shape will give you improved high-speed performance up to 30 knots (35 MPH).
The TM258 will make 600W sounders respond like a more-powerful model. Get 16-times the sensitivity compared with a standard transom-mounted transducer.
The TM258 packs four, 50 kHz/200kHz elements to focus narrow beams at both frequencies, so you’ll see crisp targets and clear bottom definition.
- Depth and fast-response water temperature sensor
- Elliptical beam covers a large bottom area.
- Fits existing TM256 and TM258 models.
- Bracket kick up assembly locks in the "up" position and will not damage the transom.
- Accommodates transom angles between 3° and 21°
- Urethane housing
- Boat size: Up to 12 m (40')
- Depth & Temperature
- 50/200 kHz
- 1 kW RMS
- Cable: 30ft (10m) Cable