The TM265 brings CHIRP technology into a transom transducer.
With up to 103kHz of CHIRP range and 8 internal ceramics this transducer has the ability to provide great target separation in both shallow and deep water.
- Description: TM265LH Urethane Transom Mount Transducer 1kW
- Installation: Transom Mount
- Material: Urethane
- Power (RMS) 1KW
- Max Depth (Ft) Low:3,000 / High:1,000
- Frequency (KHz) Low: 42-65 / High: 130-210
- Beam Width (L/H) Low: 25°-16° / High: 10°-6°
- Records: Depth / Temperature
- Approved Hull Material: Fiberglass / Wood / Metal
- Cable Length (Ft/M) 33ft / 10m
- Supported Deadrise / Transom Angles: 0-25° Transom