Raymarine Type 1 Linear Drive
Linear drive for mechanically steered vessels up to 24,000lb (11,000kg) with 12V DC electrical systems.
Designed for boats with existing mechanical steering systems. The mechanical linear drive provides powerful thrust, fast handover times and quiet operation.
- Low back drive force, to minimise the drive’s effect on the boat’s steering when the autopilot is on standby.
- Powerful electric motor controlled by an electromagnetic fail-safe clutch, using a high tensile belt drive and epicyclic gearbox.
- High performance for minimum current consumption.
- Drive Type: Type 1
- Maximum boat displacement: 11,000 kg (24,000 lb)
- Peak thrust: 295 kg (650 lb)
- Maximum stroke: 300 mm (12")
- Hard-over to hard-over times: 11 seconds
- Maximum rudder torque: 735 nm (6,500 lb.in)
- Power consumption: 18-36 W
- Corepack used: ACU-200
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.