Linear drive for mechanically steered vessels up to 24,000lb (11,000kg) with 12V DC electrical systems.
Designed for boats with existing mechanical steering systems. The mechanical linear drive provides powerful thrust, fast handover times and quiet operation.
- Low back drive force, to minimise the drive’s effect on the boat’s steering when the autopilot is on standby.
- Powerful electric motor controlled by an electromagnetic fail-safe clutch, using a high tensile belt drive and epicyclic gearbox.
- High performance for minimum current consumption.
- Drive Type: Type 1
- Maximum boat displacement: 11,000 kg (24,000 lb)
- Peak thrust: 295 kg (650 lb)
- Maximum stroke: 300 mm (12")
- Hard-over to hard-over times: 11 seconds
- Maximum rudder torque: 735 nm (6,500 lb.in)
- Power consumption: 18-36 W
- Corepack used: ACU-200