A wireless Dual Maxi Display with super-large 35mm digits. The high contrast LCD ensures you have excellent visibility in all conditions from anywhere on the boat.
The black background minimises the disturbance to your night vision and a choice of red or amber backlighting allows you to choose a different colour for different data displays.
The innovative Start Line feature together with the Line Bias, Wind Shift and Timer functions will help you to maximise performance. In tidal waters, the Set, Drift, Turn and Course to Steer functions will give you the edge by helping you to spot tides.
The ‘Auto Leg’ function allows you to set up displays to automatically change to the data you want for each leg of the course without the need to press a button.
You can customise the display to show only the data options you want, minimising the time it takes to select the information you really want.
The Remote Display not only provides you with additional performance data and graphing pages to monitor trends but is essential to control, configure and access all your available functions on the Dual Maxi Displays.
As with all Tacktick Displays, the Dual Maxi Display can easily be interfaced with other brands of electronics such as Raymarine, B&G and Simrad via NMEA.
- No wiring - receives data via wireless
- Solar powered with 300 hours autonomy
- High contrast LCD
- Displays ANY single data type
- Super-large 35mm digital readout
- Compatible with other manufacturers via NMEA
- Backlighting to 3 levels
- Choice of backlighting in orange and red
- Totally waterproof (submersible to 100m)
- Lightweight only 360g
- Dimensions: 172mm x 114mm x 21mm (character height 35mm)
- Apparent Wind Speed/Angle
- High Wind Alarm
- True Wind Speed/Angle
- True Wind Direction
- VMG to Wind
- Header or Lift Indicator
- Off-Course Alarm
- Tack Course
- Trip Log
- Average Speed
- Max Speed
- Speed Over Ground
- Course Over Ground
- VMG to Waypoint
- Distance/Bearing to Waypoint
- Turn to Waypoint
- Cross Track Error
- Waypoint and XTE Alarms
- Shallow/Deep Depth Alarm
- Sea Temperature
- Race Timer
- Performance Data (using Proprietary NMEA Sentences through the T122 Wireless Interface)
- Upwind/Downwind Auto Page Selection
- Acceleration/Deceleration Display