Precision moulded Acetal sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon® ball bearings provide high performance & low friction.
The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range.
- Low friction, 2-stage ball bearing system
- High static and dynamic load capacity
- Cheek cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance
- Sheave: 30 mm
- Max. Rope: 8 mm
- Max. Cable: - mm
- Pin: 4.0 mm
- M.W.L. 300 kg
- B. L. 750 kg
- Weight: 40 g
- Acetal ball bearings
- UV stabilised Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks