Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks™ boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available.
This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and multiple attachment options.
Their precision design provides the optimum number of ball bearings for minimum friction while weight reduction is achieved through the use of fibre-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.
- Ultra-strong HHL sheave and bearing race: Grade 2205 stainless steel, Balls: Grade 316
- RF35109HL features class leading dynamic and static load ratings for a 30mm block
- Frame/cheeks: Glass fibre reinforced nylon
- Low profile and compact, through sheave becket
- Suitable for both rope and wire
- Sheave: Ø 30 mm
- Max. Rope: Ø 8 mm
- Max. Cable Ø mm
- Pin: Ø mm
- M.W.L. 550 kg
- B. L. 1650 kg
- Weight: 42 g
- Mainsheet systems and spinnaker sheets on dinghies to 5m (16ft)
- Halyard, vang and backstay applications on boats to 5m (16ft)
- Control line applications on larger yachts
- Ideal for high load applications such as halyards, cascading vangs, backstays,
outhauls and cunningham systems.