Ronstan Single Snatch Small Block
Snatch blocks are a tough and reliable solution for temporary leads and line deflection. Simple and quick to deploy, they can be easily opened when the load is released.
The standard snap shackle head allows the block to swivel through 360°. Soft resilient cheeks reduce clatter and protect gel coat and painted surfaces.
Attachment point provided for shock cord hanger.
- Easily operated latch mechanism
- Soft resilient cheeks
- Sheave Diam: 51mm
- Max. Rope Diam: 11mm
- Max. Wire Diam: -mm
- Pin Diam: - mm
- Max. Working Load: 500kg
- Breaking Load: 1000kg
- Weight: 250kg
- Temporary sheeting point while changing sheets for boats up to 10m (33ft)
- Temporary reefing block for boats up to 10m (33ft)
- Spare or replacement block for general use on larger boats depending on line angle and load
- U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves
- Grade 316 stainless steel frame and load strap
- Soft thermoplastic rubber cheeks
- Investment cast Grade 15-5PH stainless steel snap shackle
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.