Rx UV Protectant Cleaner & Polish 396g
Rx is quickly becoming the standard for protecting plastic and metal surfaces found on Boats, Motorcycles, PWC, ATV's, UTV's and all the accessories that go with them.
Rx seals the surface with a micro-thin layer of UV protectant. Rx restores nutrients that sun, water and dirt take away.
Just one use moisturises and restores shine quickly and easily.
Use Rx to clean and protect any plastic and metal. Just spray and wipe clean.
Boaters use Rx on your Isinglass®, Strata Glass®, plastic, stainless steel, aluminium, Gel-Coat or any painted surface.. Your vinyl windows will stay cleaner longer from water spots, salt spray and resist damaging UV rays from the sun.
- Rx Provides 100% UVA and UVB protection.
- Rx cleans and protects from dirt, water spots, salt spray and grime.
- Use Rx on vinyl glass routinely to preserve clarity. For boaters and ragtop automobiles with vinyl windows, this product is a must!
- Rx conditions vinyl glass and helps avoid costly repairs from scratches and sun damage.
- Use Rx on gauges, instruments, windscreens, bezels & trim to protect from the sun and add shine to your surfaces.
- Rx has an Anti-static formula that reduces salt & dirt build-up. Dirt and grime wash away easier with frequent use of Rx.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.