70P is a bulkhead mount compass designed for yachtsmen that demand absolute accuracy and a steady card in all conditions.
The compass handles unlimited slope of the keel line and a 30º heeling angle. The curved lubber line enables swift and clear reading at a glance without parallax errors.
With a main steering scale on the horizontal part and direct reading on the vertical edge,
70P is ideal for boats with a sitting as well as a standing helmsman. It can be mounted at most angles and its compact size (70 mm) makes it suitable for smaller boats.
- Accuracy: ± 1° (17.8 mils)
- Apparent card diameter: 70mm (2.7 inch)
- Built-in compensator: Optional
- Card type: Cone
- Compatibility: Kayaks, Powerboats, Sailboats
- Dimensions: 95x72mm
- Gimballed cradle: No
- Heeling angle: Roll: 30° Pitch: 30°
- Heeling angle scale: No
- Illumination: Optional
- Lubber lines: Centre
- Material: ABS, Acrylic
- Memory ring: No
- Mounting: Bulkhead
- Mounting angle: +10° to +110°
- Protective cover: No
- Temperature operating range: -10°C to +70°C
- Weight: 344g