The CM charge controller is especially for use in small solar systems where no load disconnect is required, as in yachts, caravans, etc.
The charging regime provides best battery treatment at reasonable cost.
The electronic circuit is equipped with a microcontroller that provides high-efficiency charging technology.
- Charging display with LED
- Large terminals (up to 16mm²)
- Boost & float charging method
- Solid-state over voltage protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Type: CM10
- System voltage: 12V
- Max charge current: 10A
- Float charge: 13.7V
- Boost charge: 14.5V activation: battery voltage
- Max panel voltage (Overvoltage protection by varistor): 30V
- Max Self-consumption: 4 mA Grounding: positive grounding possible
- Ambient temperature: −40 to +50 °C
- Battery type: Lead acid (GEL, AGM, flooded)
- Wire cross section: < 16 mm²
- Weight: 68 g
- Dimensions: (W xH x D) 72.6 x 61 x 30.4 mm
- Type of protection: IP22