Caters for inshore and coastal boaters.
Providing many features of larger rafts
SOS 4 Person Life Raft
- Compact in size- the raft can be stowed in the smallest of spaces.
- Just throw- it automatically inflates- this ultra-light raft can be thrown quickly in an emergency situation it is easier to handle for people of most age groups. (Australia – Manual Inflation Only).
- Low maintenance with much smaller servicing costs.
- Thermally insulated floor which is also reflective for search & rescue teams.
- Designed for ease of operation-give the painter line a good tug and it will inflate similar to manual inflated life jacket.
- The SOS 4 person life raft has very stable 3 water pockets.
- 165 litres of ballast water.
- Ultra light: weighs only 8.6 kilos (19lbs) in basic fit out.
- Suitable for all age groups (adults & children) to handle.
- Compact valise packed – 520 x 340 x 170cm
- Large sea anchor-400mm x 600mm
- Disposable 740 gram CO2 inflation system.
- Thermally insulated floor, this simple feature is also reflective for search and rescue.
- Compact and easy to stow.
- Incorporates a hand/foot pump.
- Floating safety knife, bailer, life line and rescue quoit with floating line.
- Pea-Less whistle.
- Durable420D nylon fabric PU laminated.
- Roomy interior 1.4 square metres (15 square feet).
- 2 SOLAS lights.
- 150cm (59”) of reflective tape.
- Service every 2 years.
- Easier maintenance with much smaller servicing costs.