A cast grade stainless steel, transom mounted, water pickup for livewell and bait tank systems.
Standard livewell / baitwell pumps such as the Rule Tournament series livewell pumps are NOT self-priming pumps so they require water to be fed into them by some means such as a water pickup, whilst the boat is underway.
- Solid 316 grade stainless steel construction
- The main head of the pickup installs through the transom above the waterline
- 3/4" BSP thru-transom fitting can be fitted with a 3/4 ball valve
- Rubber insert in the cast head secures tube - allows removal for cleaning
- Stainless steel tube can be cut to any desired length
- Cast stainless steel retaining mount with rubber insert secures tube
- Tube has a angle cut in the bottom to pick up water
- 330mm total length. 55mm total on transom
- Long 100mm length threaded thru-hull connection